- Mangosteen: It tastes great and help you loose weight. It’s Xanthones in mangosteen that produce the fat-burning effect.
- Turmeric: Curcumin in Turmeric helps stimulate more bile from gallbladder, which reduce fat and cholesterol.
- Kimchi: The fermentation process loads up the kimchi with digestive enzymes that will help your body break down the foods you eat and assimilate the nutrients better. Koreans eat some form of kimchi at most of their meals, and that is why they are so slim.
- Cherimoya: It may not look like fruits you normally eat, but it can be a big help for weight loss.
- Water: water helps hydrate your body and keeps your organs work at best, including metabolism.
- Olive oil: olive oil is a healthy fat that help improve your metabolism and burn more body fat.
- Natto: Natto is a Japanese fermented beans that contain lots of fibers, and with adding to your daily diet it helps act as a natural fat blocker.
- Cabbage and cauliflower: cabbage and cauliflower contains lots of healthy vitamin B, which has a effect on metabolism.
Foods that help you burn fat